CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Listen up everyone. As you can see by comments to my blog, a few are disparaging! I may have misled you all into thinking that I actually blog. I set this up to I could blog-stalk, and I enjoy all of yours. Inasmuch as I am not blog savvy (I lost my flowers! Help!), I need some of you to update yours so I can stay amused. Goldie, Jaime! Thanks to the rest of you and keep the fun flowing. Cathryn, I don't even see a blog for you so your comment hurt me the most.

4 comments:

Lorena said...

I'm glad you linked us, but since you never comment, I think I might have to unsubsribe you from my Google Reader.

Stacy said...

Thanks for for being honest, although I KNOW you have plenty to blog about (like the wood-chopping thingy on Saturday that we didn't go to with you...we missed some good laughs from what Dorrie tells us...and a few rain showers! Next time, for sure!) Keep up the good blogging...or whatever it is you do.

Stacy said...

By the way...I have to be very clever and witty to be able to elicit 10 COMMENTS on a post! All you wrote is "watch out, I'm a blogger" and boom...10 comments. Unfair.

Jessica said...

Ooh, both blog AND comments are hilarious. This blog's a hit!